A major update for A.I. Invasion was just released
This update brings a new mission to the table and contains a new location to discover: The A.I. space station! Additionally, the game now fully supports gamepad control!
In the mission players will leave solid ground behind and infiltrate an A.I. space station orbiting through the planetary system.
This update also introduces various adjustments and features to the control system. First off, every aspect of the game can now be controlled with the gamepad. Furthermore, new radial menus can be opened in missions by holding a key or button. There is a radial menu for special unit selection and one for unit commands.
- Keyboard default: Q / RMB
- Gamepad default: RT / LT
The following image illustrates how the system works:
Please note that due to these changes, mouse sensitivity might have changed. We added the option to adjust mouse sensitivity to the keyboard options window.
- the Mission "Hot Proxies" was added to the game. The team infiltrates an A.I. space station to recover intelligence
- full gamepad support was implemented
- radial menus are available to mouse/keyboard and gamepad control
- mouse sensitivity can be adjusted in keyboard binding options